Putting in your contact lenses in 4 easy steps:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly, then place the lens on the tip of your index finger.
- With the same hand, pull your lower eyelid down with your middle finger.
- With your opposite hand, use your index finger to pull up your upper eyelid.
- Look up and gently place the lens on the lower white part of your eye. Close your eye to centre the lens. Repeat on the other side.
Taking out your contacts is easy as 1-2-3:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly. Look up and pull your lower eyelid down with your middle finger.
- With your opposite hand pinch your lens between your index finger and thumb and gently pull.
- Place each lens in the proper case compartment filled with a Biotrue® Multi-Purpose Solution.
Keep your eyes moisturized on flights.
Airline cabins have reduced atmospheric pressure, reduced humidity and dry air which can cause dryness and discomfort. We recommend keeping a moisturizing drop on hand when flying.
Replace your contact lens storage case every month
Clean the case after every use and keep it
open and dry between cleanings.